The Institute of Research and Community Service at Sebelas Maret University (LPPM UNS) regulates the procedures for proposing Active Independent Research for educators who have ALREADY carried out research activities. Proposal of Independent Active Research is carried out online through iris1103.uns.ac.id whose funding sources come from educators themselves and / or private partners, government, or other sponsors.
The procedures for proposing Mandiri Active Research are as follows:
- Online registration through the iris1103 system until the collection of hardcopy proposals starts on 20 September 2018 – 28 February 2019.
- Complete guidelines, systematics and administrative requirements can be downloaded here or iris.uns.ac.id.
- Registering the proposal plan through the Head of the Research Group to be presented through iris.uns.ac.id
- The validation sheet is a complete proposal that must be filled in, entered and printed from the iris.uns.ac.id system and the signature must be complete.
- Proposal softcopy is saved into 1 PDF file with max size. 5 MB and named chairman_PMA_fak / post / p.studi_UNS then uploaded to uns.ac.id starting on 20 September 2018 – 28 February 2019.
- Proposal hardcopy is bound to be collected in a subbag. Program of LPPM UNS, has 1 copy of the Gray Cover color starting on September 20 2018 – February 28 2019 during working hours.
- Applicants must follow all activities held by LPPM UNS in accordance with the provisions set out in the guidelines.
That’s all, thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Prof. Sulistyo Saputro, M.Si., Ph.D.