Following up on a letter from the Directorate of Research and Community Service at the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education Number: B / 714 / E3.1 / RA.05 / 2019, it was informed that the DRPM Kemeristekdikti made several calls for joint proposals with international research funding institutions including:
- SEA-Europe Joint Funding Scheme Program (https://www.sea-eu-jfs.eu/), a multilateral funding program involving two ASEAN countries, 1 European country or vice versa;
- Institutional Link Program (https://www.britishcouncil.id/en/programmes/education/newton-fund/newton-institutional-links), a bilateral research funding program between Indonesia and the United Kingdom;
- Nusantara Program (bit.ly/nusantara2020), mobility program and joint research with France;
- The RISPRO Program (https://www.lpdp.kemenkeu.go.id/rispro/), the LPDP international research collaboration funding program;
- Indonesia Cooperation Program and Netherland Call 2019.
- (https://www.nwo.nl/en/funding/our-funding-instruments/wotro/merian-fund/cooperation-indonesia-the-netherlands/cooperation-indonesia-the-netherlands.html) a bilateral research funding program between Indonesia and the Netherlands.
In this regard, the Ministry of Research and Technology DRPM in collaboration with DIPI (Indonesian Science Fund) and Sebelas Maret University, along with international funding partners held a Workshop on Quality Improvement of Research Proposals in Filing International Research Funds, which was held on:
|Date and time||:||Monday, September 9, 2019|
|Time||:||08.00 – 17.00 WIB|
|Place||:||Solo Paragon Hotel, Jl. Dr. Sutomo, Mangkubumen, Kec. Banjarsari, Surakarta, Jawa Tengah 57125|
The requirements that must be met to become a participant in the workshop include:
- Having research partners in international cooperation
- Have an H index ≥ 1
- The scope of the research proposal includes : a) Integrated Water Resources Management; b) Nano Science and Technology; c) Health Infection Disease Including (Anti Microbia Resistance); d) Smartcities.
Due to quota limitations, Mr / Ms can register with Ihwan Herianto with contact number 0856 4344 5854 no later than Thursday, September 5, 2019.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Dr. Eng. Syamsul Hadi, S.T., M.T.