- Increased productivity and quality of research.
- Improved intellectual property capability and / or patents.
- Effective partnership and collaboration development.
MAIN POLICIES AND PROGRAMS
1. Policies to Achieve Productivity and Quality:
- Development of research roadmap, prioritizing basic research.
- UNS competitive research incentives.
- Improving the competence of researchers in the publication of research results.
- Improving the competence of researchers in gaining research funding.
- Development of UNS internal and external research networks.
2. Policies for the Acquisition of Intellectual Property Rights and / or Patents:
- Increasing the competence of academic staff and students to produce innovation and creation.
- UNS superior design and innovation incentives.
- Improved drafting patent competence, intellectual property rights, and innovation-based industrial design and local culture.
3. Policies to Expand Effective Partnerships and Collaboration:
- Building effective partnerships and collaborations to market UNS innovation / excellence.
- Development of integrated revenue generating units in marketing innovation / excellence of UNS.