- Improvement of research productivity and quality.
- Improvement of the capability of obtaining intellectual property rights and/or patents.
- Development of effective partnerships and collaborations.
Main Policies and Programs
1. Policies to achieve productivity and quality:
- Development of research roadmaps and prioritization of basic research.
- Disbursement of UNS competitive research incentives.
- Improvement of the competence of researchers in research publication.
- Improvement of the competence of researchers in obtaining research funds.
- Development of UNS internal and external research networks.
2. Policies for the acquisition of intellectual property rights and/or patents:
- Improvement of the competence of lecturers and students to produce innovations and creations.
- Disbursement of UNS excellent design and innovation incentives.
- Improvement of the competence of patent drafting, intellectual property rights, and industrial design based on innovation and local culture
3. Policies to expand effective partnerships and collaborations:
- Development of effective partnerships and collaborations to market UNS innovations and excellences.
- Development of an integrated revenue generating unit in the marketing of UNS innovations and excellences