An excellent, trusted, and independent institute in the field of research and community service, especially in the development and utilization of science, technology, and culture.
- Establishing and improving networks of internal and external cooperation.
- Producing and developing excellent products from research and community empowerment.
- Increasing and developing the acquisition of Intellectual Property Rights for results of research and empowerment of the community in order to protect Intellectual Property Rights.
- Increasing the independence and synergy of the Institute and its centers.
- Improving the ability and participation of lecturers and students in research and community empowerment. · Improving the reputation of the UNS at the international level.