Following up on a letter from the Directorate of Research and Community Service, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education Number: B / 778 / E3.3 / RA.03 / 2019 regarding Acceptance of Community Service Proposals for Funding for 2020 on August 19, 2019, it was announced that DRPM Kemeristekdikti opens the opportunity for university lecturers under the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education to propose proposals for community service for 2020 funding. The schemes offered are as follows:
- Program Kemitraan Masyarakat (PKM)
- Program Pengembangan Kewirausahaan (PPK)
- Program Pengembangan Produk Unggulan Daerah (PPPUD).
- Program Pengembangan Unit Produk Intelektual Kampus (PPUPIK).
- Program Kemitraan Wilayah (PKW)
- Program Pengembangan Desa Mitra (PPDM)
- Program Kuliah Kerja Nyata – Pembelajaran dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat (KKN-PPM)
- Program Pemberdayaan Masyarakat Unggulan Perguruan Tinggi (PPMUPT).
Research and Community Service proposal proposals are carried out online through Simlitabmas at the address http://simlitabmas.ristekdikti.go.id. Submission of a proposal with the following conditions:
- The online proposal process for Community Service Program starts on August 19 sd. September 9, 2019.
- Lecturers’ proposals that have not uploaded the daily notes, final reports, financial accountability reports, and seminar material results (scientific articles, results forms, posters and profiles) of community service programs received in the previous year, will not be processed further.
- Community service proposal follows the provisions of the Guidelines for Research and Community Service Implementation in Higher Education Edition XII 2020 (attached).
- For the 2020 Community Service proposal, DRPM obtained a mandate from the National Development Planning Agency and the Coordinating Ministry for PMK, to carry out Community Service in the pilot village and the National Priority Village / KPPN area (attached). DRPM calls on the closest tertiary institutions to pilot villages and KPPN locations to submit Community Service proposals at these locations.
- Proposal for new community service proposals for 2019, funded for the 2020 budget, a multi-year scheme of 100 titles and a mono-year scheme of 500 titles.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.
Prof. Dr. Widodo Muktiyo