Dear Chief Executive of Research Implementation for the 2022 RKI Program
Universitas Sebelas Maret
Looking forward to your presence with respect, visit:
Day/date : Friday, November 11, 2022
Time : 09.00 – 14.30 WIB
Place : General and Finance Subdivision (LPPM UNS)
Requirements: Signing of the Addendum to the Assignment Agreement
Implementation of the 2022 RKI Program Research
As for the Signing of the Addendum to the Agreement for the Assignment of Research Implementation for the 2022 RKI Program, it is carried out with the following mechanism:
- The Chief Executive must download the Agreement through the IRIS 1103 system, then the Agreement is printed in 2 (two) copies and stamped with IDR 10,000 on the Chief Executive (1st sheet) and the Head of LPPM UNS (2nd sheet).
- The agreement signed by the Chief Executive was submitted to LPPM UNS through the General and Finance Subdivision (Mr. Yugo Asmoro, SH).
- The hardcopy of the Agreement signed by the Head of LPPM UNS will be sent to each Faculty/Work Unit via KPPMF/SP/SV/Head of RG. Then KPPMF/SP/SV/Head of RG will submit it to the Chief Executive.
- The Chief Executive must upload the Letter of Agreement signed by the Head of LPPM UNS and the Chief Executive into the IRIS 1103 system for P2M accreditation and performance purposes.
Thus we convey, thank you for your attention.
Prof. Dr. Okid Parama Astirin, MS
- Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation;
- Dean of Faculty/Graduate School/Vocational School; (According to data on recipients of research funds).
- KPPMF/SP/SV. (According to data on recipients of research funds).
Official Letter of Invitation to Sign the Addendum to the 2022 RKI Program Research Assignment Agreement