Dear Chief Executive of Domestic Higher Education Collaborative Research (PKPTDN) TA. 2022
Universitas Sebelas Maret
It is respectfully informed that the Institution for Research and Community Service (LPPM) of Universitas Sebelas Maret will hold a seminar on the results of Research and Community Service Funding activities for UNS TA. 2022 Domestic Higher Education Collaborative Research (PKPTDN) scheme. The activities will be carried out on:
Day, Date : Monday, 5 December 2022
Time : 08:30 WIB – Done
Place : Meeting Room I Floor 1 LPPM UNS
The provisions that need to be considered are as follows:
- The researcher has uploaded the final report documents to the iris1103 system as follows:
– Final Report on Research Implementation;
– Research Diary (logbook);
– External evidence;
– Expenditure Responsibility Statement (SPTB) 100%;
in accordance with contract Number: 2600.1/UN27.22/PT.01.03/2022 or 2277.1/UN27.22/PT.01.03/2022 between the Institute for Research and Community Service (LPPM) Universitas Sebelas Maret and the Head of Research Implementation for Domestic Higher Education Collaboration (PKPTDN) 2022, upload final report documents no later than 30 November 2022.
- Send softcopies of presentation materials in power point format to email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 4, 2022 with presentation slides containing:
– Team personnel and title;
– P2M Roadmap that is being implemented;
– Promised outcomes;
– Outcome realization achieved;
– Results and Discussion;
- Participants make presentations in the order of attendance.
- Maximum presentation time is 10 minutes and ± 5 minutes for discussion.
- The chief executive of the activity must be present, if unable to attend, a member can represent him by showing a power of attorney with a stamp of 10,000.
- Absenteeism at the seminar results will be recorded by LPPM as one of the evaluations for the following year’s proposals.
Thus the invitation from us, for your attention and cooperation, we thank you
Prof. Dr. Okid Parama Astirin, MS
Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation